The second wave is here. Whether it be a partial lockdown or full lockdown is irrelevant to us meetings and events folks. We are still shut down!
What are some of the things that we can do to improve ourselves? Think about what you could do now that you would not be able to do under a “normal” COVID-free context.
Here are some thoughts:
- Learn everything you can about digital and hybrid meetings. They will certainly be part of the way forward.
- Take some marketing and communications courses. We can all learn to improve our message and how to communicate with various generations.
- Update those crisis management, business continuity and contingency plans. COVID-19 has taught us how important they are whether it be for family finances or your organization.
- Read, or read more non-fiction. Don’t have the time, try Blinkist.
- Is there a hobby or dream project that you have been putting off? If finances allow, now is the time!