The pandemic has forced you to have to plan a digital event which was something that was unthinkable to you before. You need to make the best of it! Nothing beats live events after all. There are certainly some significant drawbacks for doing digital events. But, what are some of the benefits of going virtual that you can bring to your in-person conference once things open up again?
When in-person conferences start again you will now have the team and the know-how to achieve the following benefits of delivering your conference in person but adding a hybrid component as well!
- A hybrid component will make your conference more accessible. Think of all the people who couldn’t afford your conference before and will now be able to experience it for the first time. This will allow you to produce additional revenue!
- Expand your reach Internationally which will give you even more reach in terms of your association’s message, sponsorship opportunities and income.
- With reference to points 1 and 2, you can increase your reach without necessarily increasing your carbon footprint.
- You can also produce more revenue without necessarily increasing your liability.
- Now that your organization has more reach, expect more attendees, thought leaders and sponsors to want to be apart of your in-person event!